DNB MS ORTHOPAEDIC THEORY CRASH COURSE HY 45
Crash course – Crack Theory exams DNB Orthopaedics MS Orthopaedics for december 2020 exams
- 20 High yield lecture videos on important exam topics – android app based rest topics covered as notes
- How to write answers in the exam
- How to revise before the exam
- High yield notes
- Will cover 45 important topics in rapid fire way.
- Ideal for exam going post graduates for DNB and MS Orthopaedic theory exams.
- Video interaction by the highly regarded and renowned Orthopaedic Mentor – Dr.Prashant Madan Mohan DNB Orthopaedics who has mentored 6 batches of DNB students.
- Download & Install Android app Mentorexam
- Limited seats – Hurry! Register now!
- Highly discounted for exam going PGs – Rs 3995 Original price Rs 8995
- Online course access by android app only.No hard copies.
Important exam topics covered in form of notes and videos
- Composition of bone
- Osteonecrosis of femoral head
- Chronic osteomyelitis
- Crush syndrome
- Recurrent dislocation of patella
- Fibrous dysplasia of bone
- Ewing’s sarcoma
- Vitamin D resistant rickets
- Protrusio Acetabuli
- Complications of Total Hip
- Hallux valgus
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- Pediatric Supracondylar humerus fractures
- Extracapsular hip fractures
- Lag Screw Principle
- Wolff Law
- Spine injuries
- Fracture radial head
- Decubitus ulcers
- Antiglide Plate
- Mangled Extremity Severity Score
- Classification of Lisfranc injuries
- Volkmann’s ischemia.
- Perilunate injuries
- Pain management
- Tranexamic acid
- Osteoid Osteoma
- Trabecular metal in THR
- Ceramic on Ceramic articulation
- Bone cement
- Giant cell tumour
- Bone Bank
- Alloprosthetic composite
- Tests for sacroiliac joint.
- Femoroacetabular impingement
- Traumatic knee dislocation
Proposed topics are subject to change
whatsapp group https://wa.me/919087747888
Scholars also frequently bought the following together
- Best Seller
- DNB MS
- NEET-SS FET DHA
- OTHER CATEGORIES
- All categories
- All products
- DNB MS
- NEET-SS FNB DHA
- Surgery Superspecialities
FET NEET-SS DHA Orthopaedics MIRCL
There are no reviews yet.