The DNB MS Orthopaedics Solved question papers course v.2.0 updating now by Dr. Leander is a comprehensive and up-to-date resource for students preparing for the DNB MS Orthopaedics exam. The course includes solved question papers from previous exams, as well as detailed explanations of the answers. This helps students to understand the concepts behind the questions and to learn how to answer them correctly.
Are you preparing for the DNB MS Orthopaedics exam? If so, you need the DNB MS Orthopaedics Solved question papers course by Dr. Leander. This comprehensive and up-to-date course includes solved question papers from previous exams, as well as detailed explanations of the answers. This helps you to understand the concepts behind the questions and to learn how to answer them correctly.
The course is taught by Dr. Leander, who is a highly experienced and qualified orthopaedic surgeon. Dr. Leander has a deep understanding of the DNB MS Orthopaedics exam and is able to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The course is available online and can be accessed on any device. This makes it easy for you to study at your own pace and from anywhere in the world.
Don’t wait, sign up for the DNB MS Orthopaedics Solved question papers course by Dr. Leander today!
Benefits of the course:
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content
- Detailed explanations of the answers
- Taught by a highly experienced and qualified orthopaedic surgeon
- Available via andoid and ios app
- Can be saved and used offline
DNB June 2022
- Biodegradable implants. 
- Thromboprophylaxis in orthopaedics. 
- Levels of evidence in research methodology. 
- Discuss lumbar dissectomy: indications, surgical approach and complications. [3+4+3]
- Osteogenesis imperfecta: discuss pathology, clinical picture, diagnosis and management.
- Recent advances in management of osteochondritis dissecans in knee joint. 
- 3D printing in orthopaedics. 
- Bone graft substitutes. 
- Discuss principles of surgical correction of angular deformity in an eight year old child. 
- Post menopausal osteoporosis: medical management. 
- What are Biochemical markers for bone formation and bone resorption? Discuss their role in management of osteoporosis. [5+5]
- Discuss ceramics as a bearing surface in Total Hip Arthroplasty. 
- Gene therapy in Orthopedics. 
- Discuss the various considerations, pros and cons and future perspective of day care surgery in Orthopedics. 
- a) Discuss differential diagnosis of monoarticular arthritis of knee joint in a 25 year old male presenting with pain and difficulty in bearing weight. 
b) Tabulate its investigations and management in an algorithmic manner
- Robotic Surgery in Orthopedics:
a) Discuss its present role, usage and indications. 7
b) Comment on the cost to benefit ratio of robotic surgery in Orthopedics in developing countries.
- Radial head prosthesis:
a) Indications of surgery. 
b) Design rationale. 
c) Surgical technique of implantation & complications. 
- Hip arthroscopy:
a) Indications for surgery. 
b) Portals and surgical technique. 
c) Complications & outcomes. 
- Prosthetic joint infection:
a) Role of biofilm in implant infection. 
b) Sonication. 
c) Management algorithm in Prosthetic joint infection in Total Knee Replacement (TKA). 
- a) What is a myoelectric prosthesis? 
b) Describe its applications, advantages, and disadvantages. [2+2+3]
Secure the best fellowships in orthopaedics in INDIA through FET exam and foreign fellowships DHA and prepare for DNB MS theory and practical exams, pass easily.
Top the exam using the courses below
1. FET DHA Orthopaedics MIRCL course Total Package
Top the FET exam to get entry to best fellowships in India, using the MIRCL course – has solved recall mcqs, recent mcqs, hy videos, mocks and largest question bank.No need for anything else.
2.FET DHA Solved MCQ Question bank mock exam course
3.High Yield videos course
4.Orthopaedic Master Course – DNB MS theory and practicals Pass theory and Pracs first shot
5.DNB MS Orthopaedics Solved Question Papers Course Pass Theory easily
6.DNB MS Orthopaedics Practical Exam Course OSCE bank Clear practicals easily